Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Name: Consul-At-Arms
- Location: Port Plaisance, Sunshine Island, Barclay Islands Dependent Territories
- DH - Foreign service dedicated to nation
- JG - Scrap metal business and the art of war
- re: "Racist, Nativist Demand To Patrol Border Bea...
- re: "Passport Update: What’s In Store for 2008"
- S&S - NCO recommended for Silver Star. Wounded so...
- JG - US visa fees to increase January 1
- JG - Congress postpones passport requirement
- fifth rotation strained Foreign Service to near br...
- Prague river scene (VII)
- JO - Woolmer Inquest too costly