Monday, October 29, 2007
- Name: Consul-At-Arms
- Location: Port Plaisance, Sunshine Island, Barclay Islands Dependent Territories
- JG - Assistance project benefits Jamaican migrants...
- SJMN - Relief coming for passport backlog. Bush e...
- JO - Canada is Jamaica's hope
- WP - Manassas to Study County Immigration Measures...
- WT - Foreign ministration
- 68 Percent of Foreign Service Stationed Abroad
- Chief of Mission flag
- JG - Grenada police warn of counterfeit
- WP - Immigrants' Access to Schools Is Discussed. ...
- JO - Of two elections and 'Uncle Sam'Analysis