Monday, November 27, 2006
- Name: Consul-At-Arms
- Location: Port Plaisance, Sunshine Island, Barclay Islands Dependent Territories
- AT - Cold War Medal back on radar
- JG - Alliances to boost diaspora role
- A disturbing search parameter
- re: "Things that make you go hmmm"
- re: "Why Sadr must die"
- Bandits in transit (IX)
- JO - British police zero in on southern Caribbean ...
- JG - C&W cites Panama as hurricane-safe haven for ...
- Bandits prepare for convoy
- DW - Rwanda cuts diplomatic ties with France