Thursday, May 18, 2006
- Name: Consul-At-Arms
- Location: Port Plaisance, Sunshine Island, Barclay Islands Dependent Territories
- re: "Dear Mr. President:"
- JO - Navy officer reunites with grandparents
- re: "Bush on Immigration: Same Old Same Old."
- JG - Jamaica could cash in on Bush plan
- re: "The immigration debate...."
- re: "Thoughts on the President's Speech"
- Three Bandits getting ready for the road
- JO - Guyana agriculture minister slain in home inv...
- JO - Jamaica's arrangement with China not unique. ...
- re: "American Fortresses. It's hard to carry out...