Friday, May 19, 2006
- Name: Consul-At-Arms
- Location: Port Plaisance, Sunshine Island, Barclay Islands Dependent Territories
- JO - Jamaican military completes two-day training ...
- JG - US, Jamaica partnership to fight drug smuggle...
- JO - Is the Catholic Church hiding something?
- re: "Tim Davis, Foreign Service Officer"
- re: "Solving the Border's "Baby Predicament" "
- A gaggle of Bandits
- re: "Dear Mr. President:"
- JO - Navy officer reunites with grandparents
- re: "Bush on Immigration: Same Old Same Old."
- JG - Jamaica could cash in on Bush plan